1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Le Reve Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by DavidTimothy, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidTimothy

DavidTimothy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Le Reve Tickets Been told these are never reduced or on offer anywhere is this true? Also is it better than O? I've been told by loads of people it's the best show in Vegas?

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was much better than "O." Good enough that we've gone to see Le Reve more than once. I wouldn't go see "O" again if I was given the best seat in the house for free.

I've never tried to find discount tickets for Le Reve, but felt like I got my money's worth paying regular price.

Return to Sky Suites
  3. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a person who used to live in Vegas and who worked for a company that sold show tickets, I used to see everything for free. In fact, it was practically a job requirement. But Le Reve was never offered to us. I'm unsure whether it's accurate to say that discounts are "never" available, but I think it's accurate to say that discounts are very difficult to come by for this show.

I had always wanted to see the show, so I pulled the trigger for two tickets at regular price during my last visit. Was it worth it? Again, highly subjective here, but I thought that even though the show lived up to all the hype I had ever heard, it still wasn't worth $330 for two tickets. However, at that price point, there is probably nothing that I would consider to be "worth it". Do I regret seeing it? Not at all. I am glad I saw it. I enjoyed it. Would I see it again? Nah. Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt.

If you are comfortable paying $300-$400 for two show tickets, then Le Reve should be at the top of your list and you should not hesitate to buy the tickets. If there is no show that is worth that kind of money to you, then I'd pass on Le Reve (or any other show at that price point).

4. DavidTimothy

DavidTimothy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks that's my problem I really want to see it but really not sure it would be worth it then again everyone says it's well worth the money

5. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To us, Le Reve was head and shoulders above O. I'd dare say it's the one show we wouldn't hesitate going to see again. Discounts are hard to come by. Seems like Travelzoo had $25 off not long ago. The show is still worth full retail, IMO.

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I like Le Reve way more than O. I have seen Le Reve multiple times already and would not hesitate to pay to watch it again. I can see O for free, but would still pay to see Le Reve, if I were taking someone who had never seen either one.

7. roycpa

roycpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't compare Le Reve to O, but hope someone can explain why they like it so much. We managed to free tickets by spinning a wheel when we first got our Wynn card. It was certainly worth that price, but not sure I'd pay anything close to retail. It seemed to us that there are only so many ways you can dive into a pool before it all runs together. I've heard the same criticism of O, which is why we haven't seen it yet.

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw both "O" and "La Reve" for free ("O" was comped and La Reve was by chance, as someone I knew had tickets and the other person canceled at the last minute). I almost fell asleep during "O". I couldn't believe how disappointed I was, after years of wanting to see it. La Reve on the other hand is a visual masterpiece. it isn't just people diving into a pool - there is a storyline and it is beautifully told. I would see La Reve again any day of the week over "O'.

9. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if anyone is in store for purchasing La Reve tickets for shows up until Feb 28 but saw Vegas.com was offering tickets much cheaper then the Wynn site....

Currently, two Premium Seating tickets for La Reve via the Wynn site are:

$268.00+Serv Charge of $15.00+Tax of $28.30 is $311.30 for the pair.

Via Vegas.com they are running a $22 off each ticket in addition to a 10% off promo code:

Price per Premium Seating ticket $125.40($250.80) + Convenience fee per ticket $9.95+ Promotion applied-$27.07 is $243.63 for the pair.

If interested, click on the link below, choose your date/time and at check-out apply code VEGAS10

http://www.vegas.com/shows/production/le-reve-las-vegas/?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4076598_11680804_justvegasdeals

10. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree Reve is better than O. But I don't suggest anyone pay for the premium seats. It's a round theater.
    I don't think the premium seats are any better than the second cheapest seats.
    The cheapest seats are in splash zone, you might get water on your cloth. If it's in the summer, I would choose the splash zone.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.