1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Le Cirque vs Circo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by DeMoN2318, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok this is probably a really stupid question but are these two different restaurant? or the same restaurant with names that are often interchanged?

If they are different which would you recommend for a romantic experience? Looking to spend about 200-300...

And what is the Pre-Theater dinner??

MANY MANY THANKS!!

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completely different restaurants. Le cirque is French circo is Italian. Le cirque is much more expensive. A pre theatre menu is just a small lower cost meal designed to be finished quickly so you can make a show. But you don't have to be going to a show to do it.

If you go to le cirque ask for table 90 and request Maurice as your server.

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they're a great value IF you don't mind eating early (I'm usually on east coast time so that's never a problem) and you like the limited offerings available (usually only 2-3 choices per course - again, I eat almost anything so that's not a problem for me)

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are a stone's throw from each other in the same area of the Bellagio, right? How hard was it to figure out that there might be some confusion when they were choosing names? Toss in the fact that there is a Cirque show and a Cirque shop also within the same stone's throw, and it induces a headache....I always found this odd. Circo and cirque signs everywhere you look, all pointed in different directions.....

5. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Circo Is Fantastic

Circo is the Hidden Gem of Bellagio. A romantic Italian restaurant with a fantastic view of the Bellagio fountains. Ask for a window seat and enjoy a great dining experience. Their homemade pasta is incredible, and their wine list is fair. I 've had steaks there that were as good as Prime's. Tell them George recommended them.

6. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both are run by the Maccioni's and they're next to each other that's why their names are similar.

Which one is table 90?

The last time we were there we had a table sort of at the back of the room facing the fountains and I thought it had a better view then being right fountainside as you get a more panoramic view

7. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

Both are fantastic restaurants. Circo is my favorite, though... probably, in the whole city. It was my pick in a recent interview I did for Mystery Meet's Find Dining Podcast.

Circo is pretty laid back for being a nice place. It's pricey, but fairly reasonable compared to other strip options. It's a trifecta: Excellent food, view and service. I find it very romantic and you could choose a bottle of wine, have apps, entree and dessert for $200. I've been half a dozen times and it's stellar each and every time.

Le Cirque is far more expensive, and a higher caliber of restaurant, but I didn't find it stuffy. Which is something I'd expect of a French restaurant. Everything was delicious, however, after my first visit I have never felt the need to return.

The pre-theater menus are great ways to sample each at a reduced cost. Both are very reasonable!

8. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for everyones input! Circo it is!!!

9. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegasbound I assume when u say around $200 that's for two?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.