1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAX Bottle Service reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by boboswisher, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really, really curious if anyone has used this and what your thoughts were. I totally get that it's a bit past its prime and it isn't in the same class XS or Marquee, but was it a good time, how was the service, the crowd, etc.?

2. nebraskavegas

nebraskavegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also what amount is it? I know the ARIA club ones its for $500 so I assume this one is for a bit more considering its triple the price.

3. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In a Q&AS with MyVegas they said it was for a bottle of SKYY Vodka which runs about $300-350 at most clubs. It includes table for four and mixers. Given what you get for 250,000 points at other clubs this one at 700,000 is definitely not worth it.

4. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I'm doing it. I have millions of LPs and I get six rewards. Even after purchasing my six, including the LAX reward, I still have 2 mill left over. Also doing Gold for the second time in six months. No interest in Deuce because it sounds like a geezer sports bar from what I've read.

5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How in the world did you get close to 3 million LPs?

6. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing the game since early on, and this is my third trip using six rewards in the last year. I basically have a tonne of "friends" on Facebook that I've added from the fan group, gift a lot, farm my strip throughout the day with my iphone, play the mobile while waiting in line, etc. My level on the FB game is in the mid 800s and on the mobile it's on the mid 400s. I am pretty certain that the game will come to an end before I burn through all the LPs I have.

7. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a lot of playing and a lot of LPs. Enjoy your trip and the LAX reward. Should be fun. I also six rewards to use but never can find that many rewards that interest me. I got 4 so far for my coming trip and still deciding what else, if any to get. I only have a measly 700,000 LPs left :rolleyes2:

8. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Gold Lounge reward is awesome. I highly recommend it. Other than bottle service I usually max out on the Mirage and Bellagio buffets. I seriously miss the good old days of the Mirage and Mandalay Bay suites as rewards.

9. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I would have gotten the bottle service rewards back when they were a straight $500 value. :cry: I refuse to drink Skyy. :vomit:

They really need some new high LP cost rewards!

10. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I so agree about the need for more high-end LP rewards !!
    I can totally drink Skyy no problem. Prefer Kettle One or GG of course, but I can do Skyy with soda and cran without flinching.
    But ya, it was cool back when I could get a bottle of Skyy and still have $150 left over to get ten shots of Patron. The golden age of MyVegas, eh? Sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.