1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAX at Luxor

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Shane.Decker, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that through the myVEGAS game that comp entry for 2 is fairly cheap with the loyalty points. Just wondering if it was a descent place or what beings that it is so cheap. Anyone know anything about the place?

2. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a Tier 2 club. Which is good sometimes because you are not packed in like sardines like some of the Tier 1 places (Tao in particular). Not sure how it has been lately.

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May be Tier 2 in the big picture but as the closest to a Tier 1 on the South Strip it has been packed every trip we have made there the last 2 years. The worst is the industry night which I think is Wednesday, thats of course not counting Friday and Saturday nights. The line most times is around 100 people deep waiting to get in and packed inside.

Cosmo Christmas
  4. Coolcanuck79

Coolcanuck79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a very small club and get packed very quickly. Usually a laid back vibe and a lot of fun. I have had a good time every time I have gone there.

5. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAX is not worth paying ANY money to get into.

They have contacts posted on Jackcolton.com who you can text and they will put your name on the guestlist so you get in for FREE. (I've done it before)

That being said....I wouldn't necessarily recommend going there. The place isn't that great....its not bad, but I would choose something else.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been in a couple of years but, you are totally packed like sardines!! The club is really really small. and the dance floor is narrow. It was fine at first, but once it hit capacity it was pretty bad. Also people would spill drinks and nobody would clean it up, people kept falling.. it wasn't the greatest in my opinion.

Younger crowd, typical Luxor crowd i would say, it's the 5, 21 year old dudes crammed into one room cause that's all they can afford crowd haha.

Like I said I haven't been in years, but it was voted the worst nightclub for the Trippies this year...

7. TimLion

TimLion Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually had a decent time at LAX the last time I was there. It was the last night of my trip and I had to keep it a bit mellow so my flight home wouldn't be horrendous... :vomit:

As with any club, your mileage may vary from visit to visit. I remember there were a few bachelorette parties that night, and the hole to pole ratio was tremendous.

Plus, when I left, I won a few hundo playing BJ.

Santé,
    TL

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it used to be the hot club on wensdays not anymore .it was pretty trashy last time i went and not in a good way but try to go saville row under it ,its a chill place for a drink or 5

9. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard that some clubs do specials were ladies get in free/free drinks up till midnight, and guys have to pay, etc etc... (guess could work out a good deal kinda?!)

Do LAX offer this ? we'll do the club thing in the week so not as rammed! :)

10. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAX offers out an open bar for free to "hot" ladies Fridays and Saturdays nights from 10:30-12am if they are on an in-house guest list. They also allow for gentlemen to buy the same open bar option for $50 a person.
    I have a full list of venues that offer similar packages if you want to PM me.

11. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers for the info
    might PM you a bit closer to when we go :)

12. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sucks, trust me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.