1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Laundry Services - Hotel or Otherwise

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RockyBalboa, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be going for six nights in November over Thanksgiving week. Being that I am seeking the ultimate and maximum laziness/relaxation I want to send my dirty clothes out in a bag and have them come back washed and pressed.

There are two things I hate in this life when it comes to domestic chores; dishes (even though we have a dishwasher - still hate it) and laundry.

Do hotels offer this service? How much do they charge?

Are there any full service places within a cab ride of the strip that offer this?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm..I would guess they do. Most regular hotels do it.

We just keep throwing things in a bag and wash them when we get home. Even if you send some out later in your stay, you will still have clothes from the last full day that are dirty, plus the ones you wear home. Not really much more work to wash the other days all at the same time.

Hmmmmm

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you see the charge on your room bill, you might learn to like doing laundry! I believe this has been discussed before. Yu can try search but someone with recent prices might post the costs (easier).

Jimbo338

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you were going for a few weeks I'd understand, but you need cleaning for only six nights? Are you only bringing one change of clothes?

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The other thing is that I've never seen per-pound laundering services like you might find at a local laundromat. Any big hotel will absolutely offer laundry, but it'll be per piece -- $2 per pair of socks, etc. And the prices will definitely not be cheap.

6. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha...nope. I will actually check a bag this time whereas in the past several trips I carried on.

When I went to South America for vacation and business I would turn my clothes in, at the hotel or a place close, and they'd be done in a couple hours.

I was thinking I'd drop them off my second to last day and then when I get home all I have is two days worth of dirty clothes.

Yes I am trying to maximize my laziness this trip. :banana:

7. daywalker

daywalker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terrace suite & wraparound @ Cosmo have washer driers as do all rooms from a Vdara suite upwards at Vdara (obviously).

Works for us, Terrace Suite booked @ Cosmo for 12 nights and we arrive this Saturday :thumbsup:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.