1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

lasvegas.com

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by jtdl, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have any of you booked flight and hotel through lasvegas.com? I found an awesome price for flight and Mirage, not much more than the room only reservation at Mirage and I picked nonstop flights at decent times.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome means different things to different people. Especially based on where you are located.

3. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL I didn't ask for the definition of awesome. I am more than happy with the price I found - to me it is awesome - much better than any others I have seen, I'm just asking if anyone has used lasvegas.com to book hotel/flight packages and what their experience was with lasvegas.com.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Testing what my personal Vegas plan dates are, it doesn't look like too bad of a deal for Mirage. But my plans includes nights at Mirage that just involve paying the resort fee. Thanks myVegas! :D

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a room through vegas.com before and didn't have any problems. I usually check with the hotel not long after booking to confirm the reservation just in case.

6. Simmy

Simmy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have booked through them a couple of times and had good results. I booked at the Fremont one time and the other at Circus Circus. Prices were fair even after being converted to Canadian dollars :)

7. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them many years ago, no probs.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.