1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Trip for Two reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by chanman, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanman

chanman Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering if anyone has redeemed this reward yet. The fine print says that is covers airfare + hotel up to $2000. Does this include any activities that is available when booking on the allegiant website? Or transportation like renting a car booked from Allegiant? Flying from Bellingham is only $130 round trip so I'd have to spend a lot of money on hotels if it's only airfare and hotel to get close to the $2k limit.

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how many of these are or were ever available. But the big ticket items, especially the really big ones, have not had that many available. I have even heard of some only having one. I wouldn't count on being able to get this reward. BUT, I really hope you get your answers AND can get this reward!!

3. llund

llund Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if you were able to get this reward and how it went. I have been saving for this for a while and I am fairly close. Of course every time I see this reward listed
    it is already sold out.

4. chanman

chanman Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I wasn't. I was close to 2M at the time but by the time I reached 2M LP, the reward was gone. Now allegiant isn't even a partner anymore so I'm stuck with a useless 2M+ points with crappy high point rewards. If only I loved bowling enough to spend it on the VIP bowling reward.

5. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm not crazy and the reward is now gone? I was so disjointed when i couldn't see it anymore in the rewards area.

6. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like the smaller allegiant rewards $50/50,000 points, and $100/100,000 points were listed again today but not the bigger $2,000/2,000,000 point reward, and it looks like on the $100/100,000 reward you can only use 1/person

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.