1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las vegas restaurant week returns june 15 - 26!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by CinnamintStick, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Menus are in for Restaurant week. I have gone for a few years now. This year is different. It is 10 days. They did not have a spring restaurant week for the first time and will not be doing a fall restarant week. Eat and part of the money goes to provide meals for the kids.

http://www.helpoutdineoutlv.org/

2. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Woot! Thanks for posting. I'm looking over the menus now. Can't wait to try some new places!

3. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a Reminder its starts tomorrow. I have all my lunches and dinner books. I love a excuse to visit Las Vegas.

4. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Which ones at you trying? I just saw the links and menus today. I have one free night available during this time and not sure to try one of these or something else. Do you have to make a special reservation? When you arrive, do you have to ask for the restaurant week menu?

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are definitely some good restaurants participating in that list. Some of them, not so much.

6. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

Reservations never hurt. If making them on opentable I usually add a note that I'm dining for restaurant week. Past year's I've had to make it a point to ask for the restaurant week menu at quite a few places.

This year has some good participants, but the list isn't as stellar as a few years ago. Yardbird, Cleo, Buddy V's, Tao, Made LV and Honey Salt made my list.

7. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This year we are going with friends that picked half of the restaurants and we picked the other half. We are only going to be there This Friday-Monday. We made reservation for all of them because like planning everything. You don't need reservation unless you need a certain time or it is a really busy restaurant. i just find it easier for me to book them. Then the rest of my day and shows are planned around them. We are coming in on Friday. Our friends will not be there until Saturday. On Friday we are eating at Jaleo for lunch, Border Grill (Mandalay Bay) for a early dinner and Yardbird for a late night dinner. Saturday was our friends choice, lunch at China Poblano and Pamplemousse Le Restaurant for a 5 coarse dinner (see there website for full menu). Fathers Day was my choice for Brunch, not a restaurant week choice but we are doing the Sterling Brunch and my friends choose Le Cafe Ile St. Louis for dinner. We are going to have breakfast at Veranda (not LRW for breakfast) and lunch at Eiffel and Tower Restaurant. Then we are heading home. If we need another late night meal we are going to the Palace Station Oyster Bar for Pan Roast. Open 24/7.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.