1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Motorspeedway

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bukaty123, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bukaty123

bukaty123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone please tell me how far the race track is from the 'strip' in Vegas. Going for the 1st time and staying at the Luxor in Octoberof this year. Also going to the race (NHRA) while I am there. would it be best to take a cab to the track from the hotel or rent a car????

2. GolferTrav

GolferTrav Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you won't be drinking, I'd rent a car. The one time I went out to the track was a few years ago for a Nationwide race that Harrah's set me up with comp'd tickets. They had a shuttle bus take us out there and, if I recall correctly, it took us 45 minutes one way. Considering a trip to from the Strip to Red Rock is about 30 minutes and $50 in cab fare one way, you'd have to be well over $100 round trip taking a cab to the track.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed... it's a long way out there! I'm sure the traffic won't be as heavy for the NHRA event as it is for NASCAR, but a cab will be pricey!

4. bukaty123

bukaty123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh my, I'm glad I asked most definatly I will rent a car, thats good to know ahead of time. Thanks Again

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.