1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Monorail Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shades, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I have purchased a 4 day unlimited Las Vegas Monorail pass for our trip starting on the 6th. There are 4 of us total going. The question was raised if you have to use the passes for four consecutive days or can you break it up? There might be one day we don't need to use the monorail at all right in the middle of the trip.

Anyone have a clue?

:cool:

2. pbrehob

pbrehob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get one pass that is good for 96 hours after it is validated on first use. So if you used it on Monday at 4:00 pm, you would be able to use it until Friday at 3:59 pm.

3. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Appreciate the info!

:cool:

4. coralrush

coralrush Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another Monorail Redemption question - if I want to redeem a monorail reward at a non-MGM resorts station (e.g. Harrah's), do I go straight to the monorail station? I don't have to go to the mlife desk at some other hotel to get it added to my card like in other rewards, right?

5. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You always redeem the monorail rewards at the monorail station, even at MGM. It has nothing to do with mlife. The redemption instructions are in the e-mail that you get when you get the reward.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.