1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 year- Avail til midnight 4/23

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mdm4sfest, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Las Vegas Monorail has another BOGO sale on 24 hour passes for Earth Day. Here's the info:

Visit https://tickets.lvmonorail.com/earthday2014/ and enter the total quantity tickets you want. (Must add minimum of two 24-Hour Passes)
    In “Promotional Code” box , enter code: earthday2014. Maximum discount of four Buy One-Get One Free 24-Hour Passes.

If you are in Las Vegas NOW:
    1) Go to an eTICKET Kiosk, located on all Monorail Stations.
    2) Choose “Purchase Tickets,” select 24-Hour Pass, and enter a quantity of at least “2.”
    3) Choose “Enter/Scan Discount Code” and enter code: earthday2014
    4) Discount will apply for up for four Buy One Unlimited 24-Hour Pass-Get One Free. Proceed with purchase.

Deal expires midnight tonight (4/23). So maybe one or two more people who needed passes will be lucky

Sorry if this is a re-post....

2. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

If you buy them online, do you know if they send them in the mail?

3. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer my own question, no they are not, they are emailed to you. Just ordered.

Thanks

4. STPFan

STPFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took advantage of this deal last year. However I remember there was a date when they had to be physically redeemed at the box office by. I think it was June. Once redeemed they were good for a year.

Didn't see any redemption date listed so maybe they changed that this year.

5. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I printed off the e-Ticket and all it says is that e-Tickets and LV Monorail tickets are valid for one year from date of purchase.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.