1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Club Crawl

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Eaglesfan710, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eaglesfan710

Eaglesfan710 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done this? I got it on Groupon for when i visit in July. Curious if it's truly a good time. Flying solo and hope it's good.

2. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of these clubs cost 40 dollars and up to get into if your a guy. The lines are ridiculous and drinks are $20 and hard to get. They are all picky about who they let in and even if your on a list by a host the meat bags at the door will put people they don't like how they look or for no reason at all in the "loser" line, which means you'll be standing in it until you get the picture your not getting in. Showing up by yourself as a guy with a deal from groupon I would expect to be placed in that line everywhere you go. I'm not trying to be harsh I'm trying to save you a wasted night in Vegas. If you got into these clubs all night with no problem which you won't your talking about dropping a grand easy. With the Groupon mention i doubt this is what your looking for.

If your dead set on going to a Vegas club look at the reviews on Yelp and pick ONE that sounds like it's what your looking for. Show up early and be honest with the guy at the door as to your situation and be prepared to slip him a $20 if it looks like that's what it's going to take. If you have game you can try to hop in line with a group of girls, but give up the club hoping in Vegas idea unless your looking to cripple your self esteem.

3. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually these club crawls are designed so you don't have to wait in lines...pay covers etc. Went on one previously and going back on one Sunday. A host leads you into the clubs as a large or small group depending on how many signed up and you bounce from one club to another.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did my fourth one last week. I always buy off Groupon and they scan the Groupon on my Iphone. They are a blast and a great value. You get into great clubs and bars without a wait. You also get a free drink at each club which pretty much pays for the price of the crawl anyways. They are well staffed and make sure you have a great time. There are couples, singles, all ages. I highly recommend, its among the best values in LV>

5. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you used the 24/7 elite VIP tour captain? I have them tomorrow and haven't used them before

6. EricLee1

EricLee1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also looking into doing a club crawl solo for my trip in August. Which would be the best one to go on? I've seen at least 3 different tours on Groupon.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not used that one. Please post a report of how it goes. I have used the other two that show up on Groupon though.

8. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas Club Crawl is my personal favorite. It has the most people and is the most polished of the ones I have used.

9. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked with 'party tours las vegas'

seemed like a good deal(for this Saturday night the 6th), especially with LAX and Pure included(which are 2 of my favorite 2nd tier clubs in LV) for only $50

10. Eaglesfan710

Eaglesfan710 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm rolling solo and hope this is a good way to break the ice and meet some people my first night there. I'm hoping they do beer pong to start...I'm going Kobe on them..lol.

11. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are going solo, def do the big club crawl! The hosts will make sure you have a great time!

12. honestaj

honestaj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is dress code, and are there any 50+ crowd at any of these events?

13. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've thought about doing one my next trip (solo). Glad to know I'm not the only guy who would be going on my own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.