1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Apps

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by swimjim10, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimjim10

swimjim10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I went to Vegas I got a lot of help from the VMB community in regards to what cell service arrangements should be made as a Canadian traveling down to Vegas. It worked out well so I'll throw another question out there. What are your must have travel to LV apps? Head to Ballys solo from 16-20 Feb. thanks in advance! (I already have Tap-a-Stalk and I'm trying it out here)

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I travel I throw Travel Zoo and Groupon on my phone with my accounts loaded in case I want to buy a deal while I am there. I bought a few deals before my last trip but you never know you might run into something you need or come across.

Other apps - Travel Vegas, Vegas Indoor Maps Free and Vegas.com can come in handy.

Google Maps now lets you download maps for offline use. Saved my bacon when I went to a hockey game in Buffalo recently and our driver got lost on the way to the hotel. Vegas is pretty straightforward but I like having the offline map with me just in case.

3. swimjim10

swimjim10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input. I just did a little exploring and put the following apps on this morning - "play by TR" "Tapatalk" "Westjet" "Vegas Maps" "Travel Vegas" "Vegas.com" (the last three on your advice!) and finally Vegas Mate..... never used Travel Zoo or Group on but may need to consider it....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.