1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAS to Centre Strip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Priv8guy, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Priv8guy

Priv8guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're off to Vegas soon....but, up until now our arrival at McCarran, and onward to the Strip has been
    an easy cab ride...
    This time however, we are with the Parents, who are in their nineties...
    So, I'm asking....when we arrive at Terminal 3, instead of burdening them with that long walk
    from the gate to the taxi stand, who would you recommend to meet us at the baggage carousel
    and have us walk just a few steps to their waiting vehicle? I know their are plenty of expensive
    Limos, but....we don't want to spend $100.00 for a 15 min ride.

Thanks so much!!

2. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should be able to get a wheelchair and baggage help to a taxi or shuttle.

Here we go again!
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you are going to get any cab, Uber/Lyft, or city bus driver to meet you all near baggage claim. The only ones who will do that are limo drivers that you setup before hand. $100 dollars would be around the price of a limo round-trip after tip. You may be able to get it for $50-60 for a one way ride. I would call Presidential Limo and see what they can do for a one way ride.

Another option would be for one of you to stay with your parents while the other goes outside to negotiate with the limo/car service companies on a one-way ride. The down side to this is they probably won't come inside to help with your luggage and speed you all along.
    I would do the above and get with the airline when you check in to have wheel chairs waiting for them at your connecting city and in Las Vegas to help. It doesn't cost anything for this service, though you may be asked to wait to unload last.