1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAS is on sale !!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAS is on sale with SW must book by Jan 31 don't wait that long. The prices seem pretty good to me. So lets get booking !

2. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's weird because flying from nashville non stop actually went up. It was 150 out 150 back and now with the "sale" its 189. Luckily the sale expires May 31, and my June/July prices are still 150

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please try to include more detail in your subject line. In this case, Southwest Fares to LAS are on Sale - or something like that so folks do not have to open the message unless they want to.

Link

Meanwhile... a few details:
    14-day advance purchase required.
    Purchase from Jan. 25 through Jan. 31, 2013, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city.
    Travel Feb. 8 through May 31, 2013.
    Travel to Florida, Phoenix, and Las Vegas valid on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays.
    Travel from Florida, Phoenix, and Las Vegas valid on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. From Florida, Phoenix, Las Vegas sale blackout dates apply Mar. 28 thru Mar. 30 and Apr. 5.
    Fares valid on nonstop service only.

4. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Part of the reasons for not listing all the particulars is that other carriers might match and their rules could be different. If, SW does well with this it will probably run again. Since this site is about Vegas it didn't occur to me to mention other cities.

5. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked last night for mid July fron Chicago Midway and it had gone up a few bucks from a week or so ago. The flight we booked was one of the cheapest available that day, the others were even a few bucks more.

6. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alaska Airlines appears to be matching this sale (at least SEA-LAS, I didn't check other routes). Lots of $88 one way fares.

Only 2nd trip for year :(
  7. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting, I just grabbed a non stop from Denver for $122 roundtrip!

8. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad it has worked for you. The reason this board does so well are its members look after each other as far as deals, promos and etc.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True - particulars did not need to be listed. I just added it for good measure. Other cities would not need to be listed either. But, maybe Southwest Airlines would be helpful, since this was not hotels, cars, or even LAS that was on sale. etc.

As said before, thanks for posting and glad some found a good deal.

Vegas Baby!

10. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We fly SWA exclusively to LAS but I don't quite understand this one. When I checked the sale it said from CMH starting $180 but when I check the calendar it says $171. Not complaining for the $9 saving but I had to do a double take @ the sale. LOL. By the way that 171 is still a lot compared to what we usually pay, just have to wait for the next sale.

11. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the post Bernie.
    It helps to get a heads up since many of us don't check with the airlines everyday.
    I'm looking at possibilities. We'll see how that goes.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.