1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAS hub carrier has great 4th quarter

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAS hub carrier (SWA) had a great 4th quarter 71% probably one of their better 4th quarters. Though fuel prices were down 32% they were only able to lower their prices15% because they held fuel contracts but they reworking them. Of course seat occupancy is doing very well so not much reduction in their prices which is quite evident.

2. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prices from Milwaukee to Vegas still very high IMHO. RT for one about $400 in March. Sucks that there isn't much competition in Milwaukee now.

TomTWI

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure haven't seen a 15% drop in SWA prices here! US Air ("now part of the American Airlines family") has been beating SW for some time now.

4. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sure haven't seen a drop from IND. I just got $400 R/T for March and was glad to get it. I will keep checking, though. In fact, I just did. My flights went up $40. I'm so tired of seeing their "sales" that never apply to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.