1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Larry's "Bad Batch Invitational" part 2

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sanonofresurfer, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

"Bad Batch"- What you drink that makes you throw up... :vomit:

Thursday:
    Back to the pool for sun and drinks. We tried to take it easy since the California crew was flying in that night.
    Pizza at the Flaming-O for dinner.

6 of us went down to House of Blues for the 11pm Metal Shop show. Best $5 cover I ever spent. That show rocks! But a Vodka and Red Bull is $13...OUCH!
    About 1130, my sister calls and everyone is at Bally's getting a drink and they were on their way....walking. WHAT?! I told her to jump in the monorail and then cab it from MGM. About 12:30 they all showed up, so I grabbed more chairs so the 13 of us could sit at the same table. Let the drunken buffoonery begin! My buddy, in the middle of his drunken air-drumming, burned his eye-brow with his cigarette...and didn't remember how it happened. All of our necks hurt the next day from head-banging.
    [​IMG]

3am, after the show, we take the tram to Excalibur, and then walk over to Tropicana. We were all so drunk we decide we should cab it back to home base. That's when we notice Andy was missing. He got the first BAD BATCH of the trip. Sweet...now it's on! Once he was claimed from the floor of the men's bathroom, we jumped into out respective cabs and made for home.
    Once there, we all got our second winds and headed over to O'Sheas. I don't think we played there very long...but we were still waiting for Andy to get rid of his second BAD BATCH in the O'Sheas bathroom. It must have been a doozy, because we waited a long time. Here's andy back home safe at the Flaming-O:
    [​IMG]

2. Buzz2

Buzz2 Guest

The hand signs

Referring to the guys around you . . . would that be a party / rock / roll sign or are those guys flashing "Hook 'em Horns" signs?

3. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey look, I have internet.....WOO HOO!

That was taken at the House of Blues after the Metal Shop show...which I highly recommend! Plus...we were pretty lit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.