1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Landry's Select Club Card Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jtf, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

I was thinking of eating at Vic & Anthony's (based on some great reviews here). I was wondering if the $25 Landry's Select welcome reward could be used on the Distinctive Dining 3 course special (since the special involves using a coupon).

Also, it might be best for my sister to be the one to sign up, as she has a July birthday. I see the website states if a person signs up the month of their birthday, the $25 birthday reward will post within 24 hours. I also see that Landry's offers a 10% AARP discount. I don't think that would be valid with the special at Vic & Anthony's, but I was also thinking my son might like Bubba Gump. So we could probably use the second $25 there. The website states you don't earn rewards with AARP discounts. I was wondering if you can still redeem rewards when using an AARP discount.

Thanks!

2. bu$hman

bu$hman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All very good questions. I would suspect you can use the credit on the fixe prix, as I see no stipulations. Good catch on the AARP discount. I was not aware of it, but then, I just became a member. True, it seems to me, that you should not accrue points on money you don't spend. I might suggest asking these questions on their website. I shall try to do so later this weekend. If you give them a call and ask, be sure to post back. Me, I say go for it anyway, and get one. There really is no risk, and only reward.

Going to visit in December for the first time since 2008!
  3. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Thanks bu$hman! I can see where the AARP discount would be in lieu of receiving rewards. I just wasn't sure about using the welcome and birthday rewards. I will try to ask someone at Landry's. But you have a great point! Paying $25 and getting $50 back is a great deal to use while we are out there, even if we can't use the $25 rewards on those deals. If we can't, I am sure we can use them somewhere.

4. bu$hman

bu$hman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per a response I just received from Landry's Select, "Posted by CSR on 7/9/2015 3:55:50 PM
    AARP ? no, it will not be applied. Welcome reward ? you should be able to, just present the card at the time of payment. Thank you!"

Going to visit in December for the first time since 2008!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.