1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lakeside Grill

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tizzy, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have reservations at Lakeside Grill at Wynn in two weeks with a group of three couples. I was wanting to know what to wear? Would nice jeans and a polo or button up be o.k.? Or should the guys wear dress pants and tucked in shirts? The girls will look good in anything so I'm not worried about them, just us guys. I want to be comfortable for the rest of the night since we wil be walking around and quite far from Bally's so we can not just go change. I was hoping to wear nice shorts and nice polo shirt but I don't think that is going to be acceptable. Also for those that have ate there what do you recommend to eat? Thanks in advance!!

2. aceofspades96367

aceofspades96367 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Found this. Hope it helps you. Khaki pants, tucked in collared shirt should work.

Wynn Las Vegas
    3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
    Phone: 702/770-7000
    Official Web Site
    Cuisine Type: American
    Area: Strip
    Open Late: X
    Open for Lunch: X
    Outdoor Seating: ✓
    Vegetarian-Friendly: X
    Gluten-free Menu: X
    Kosher: X
    Locals Corner: X
    Entrée Price Range: Expensive
    Dress Code: Business Casual
    Hours of Operation: Sun-Thurs, 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.; Fri & Sat, 5: p.m.-11 p.m.
    Reservation Policy: - None -

Comments: Features a hologram/4,000-light show.
    Oyster Happy Hour: 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m. with different varieties served in the bar and lounge area for $1.50 each.

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tend to dress more "resort casual" in Vegas than I do "business casual. We went to the Lakside on our trip last year and I wore nice (pressed) jeans and a subdued (as in not loud) Tommy Bahama button down shirt and felt very comfortable in the restaurant. It's a nice restaurant but it's not high end like ALEX was.

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

4. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alex and Bartolotta were the only two Wynn restaurants I ever felt compelled to wear more than slacks & a polo or a comfortable, untucked but dressy button-down shirt to [I'm not a jeans or shorts person by nature] - unless I'm going someplace that I feel it's appropriate to wear a sports jacket to - and which I'll do at some places just because the wife & I like to dress for dinner occasionally, even if it's not really required anymore.

But really, ever since the majority of even the nicest places dropped a 'jacket required' rule, I've seen people in jeans & polos pretty much everywhere in Vegas the last decade or so, no matter how high end - so for the most part it's really up to you & however you want to represent yourself.

5. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually used to go for either the giant Aussie tail stuffed with crab or a thing they called something like "SW meets lakeside" which was a surf 'n turf that paired the chili-rubbed ribeye from SW and a lobster tail with the same chili rub on it if you like things with a little kick.

The wife always liked the crab & avocado salad and the king crab legs.

6. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! I believe we already know what we are going to order from looking at their website menu. I also called and they said a nice pair of jeans and dress shoes and a polo would be just fine as long as my shirt had a collar on it. Thanks

7. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wore jeans and a white t-shirt @ Lakeside. Although, they were ridiculously nice jeans and shoes, but still a white t lol

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.