1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lake Mead Jet Ski Rental Info?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by PSM, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSM

PSM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My fiance and I will be getting married in Las Vegas in t-minus three weeks! Once everyone leaves the day or two after the wedding, we'll have a full week to enjoy ourselves on the honeymoon portion of the trip, so we're now in planning mode for some of the activities we'd like to do.

We're both big fans of jet skis, and since she's never been to Hoover Dam or Lake Mead (I've only been over the dam but never on the lake), I thought a day to drive out there, check out the dam, and then rent some jet skis for a couple hours would be fun. So the question is:

- Does anyone have experience renting jet skis from a company located at the lake itself? We'll have a rental car but no way to tow if we rent from somewhere off the lake. There seem to be a lot of companies in Henderson, but I've only found one company so far that rents from right on the lake (Boating Lake Mead). Are there others I'm not seeing in my search?

Feel free to give any details/reviews on your overall experience, or any advice. And I'll note that we're really not looking to go through the hassle of renting a truck/trailer just to get some jet skis for a couple hours, so an on-the-lake company would be our only option.

Thanks for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.