1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lake Mead Dinner Cruise

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by easystreet57, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any information or firsthand experience with doing the Lake Mead Dinner Cruise?

What I got so far;
    Strip hotel pick-up, Motor coach ride to Lake Mead, with photo opt at the Vegas sign, two hour dinner cruise aboard the Desert Princess , with available (cash) bar and music (dancing?) and then return to hotel for drop off, approx. $110 per person. Trip duration, approx. 5 hours.
    I think this trip is only offered on certain nights of the week and only during the summer months.

Any input or trip report from other members on this excursion would be helpful.
    Thanks

2. singerdon

singerdon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember if it was the Desert Princess, but we took my Mother and Father on a Dinner cruise on a paddleboat in Lake Mead about 5 years ago and really enjoyed it. The food was good, not awesome, but the ship was nice and the scenery gorgeous.

Seems like a halfway decent price for what you're getting if it's the same ship and includes the ride out form the strip.

Singerdon
    Waukesha, WI

3. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I don't have any first-hand experience of this cruise. However me and my group are considering the mid-day sightseeing cruise (90mins). So I'm also intrigued to hear peoples opinion of this cruise :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.