1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lagasse's Stadium

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 7out7, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7out7

7out7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is this place for watching some football on a Sunday afternoon. Looks to be pricey, but that's not really shocking. Would I have any trouble finding a table for a 1p game?

2. okthen

okthen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a GREAT place to watch a game. If you're worried about getting a table, they take reservations and I've never had trouble getting one. They'll tell you there is a $75 or $100 food and bev minimum per person for the stadium seating area, but that isn't enforced provided you take care of the waitstaff.

3. Nebraska

Nebraska Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to threadjack, and this is admittedly way early but I've already booked my trip, so I'll ask anyway:

Can someone provide a brief synopsis of the reservation process/minimums here for the NCAA basketball tourney? We would be looking at Friday, March 22 2013 for a pretty much all day excursion for 4-6 people.

How soon can I make this reservation? I would be willing to put a deposit down now to "hold" it or whatever is necessary.

Any help is appreciated!

4. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is the thing with football Sunday at legasse stadium. If you want the stadium seating you have to pick the first set of games or second, or both.
    Last time I reserved seating for the later games. However, they do not remove the people already in the stadium seats until the very last if the morning games end. By the time we got seated, an entire quarter of my game had passed. So you take the chance of standing around like a jackass for an hour or so with no where to sit. Also, if you are not in the first 3 rows, you can't see the small TVs at all. I have 20/20 vision and could not read the scores from the 5th row.
    You have to order 100$ min per person pgame. It is not easy to meet these minimums. I was with two other friends. We drank 3 buckets of beer and stuffed our faces but had only spent 150 bucks. We ended up celebrating our parlay win with a half bottle of Krug to meet the FB Min. The sports book was very accessible and they have BJ tables in one area too. It was a nice experience to watch the games but certainly a few drawbacks.
    I would go again.
    Hope that helps....

5. ballhog

ballhog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good tips. Make sure you make a reservation. That was my mistake last time.

6. xman30

xman30 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking of eating at Lagasse's Stadium for Thursday Night football when I'm in Vegas in December. Looks like a fun place.

xman30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.