1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Labor Day trip takes a turn!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the Labor Day trip has taken a new direction. The GF and I have broken up, so my usual LV buddies are now coming with. The only bad thing is my flight is booked, so they will be on different flights. The Labor Day trip is a guy trip for the second year in a row. I am about "guy tripped" out, but thats just the way it is, so gonna make the best of it.

Also waiting to see if Cee Lo cancels the Loberache concert or not. I still have my front row Carrot Top tickets, so still have something cool to look forward too.

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry about you and your GF. It's good that your buddies were able to join you. I too have 47 days left on my countdown clock. We are spending the first few days in Kanab, Utah, but then I will be checking in at the Flamingo on Tuesday 9/4 (I'm double booked at the B).

3. MisterJJ

MisterJJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there for Labor Day. If you are there on Sept. 1st, Dee Snider will be playing Downtown. :thumbsup:

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! looks like lots of us in town! Maybe we can do a meet somewhere for a drink or two!

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy would love to see Dee! we dont get in town till Sunday though!

6. Adro85

Adro85 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry about the girl, although sometimes these things happen for a reason. I used my break-up in March as an excuse to turn a two-week US vacation including a week-long Vegas trip into a seven-week trip. Couldn't (well, wouldn't) have done that if I had someone to go home to!

Enjoy it brother.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I am looking forward to it now. Since my divorce in 2010 I am used to the ups and downs of dating. I just accept it for what it is these days.

8. PSM

PSM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find SOMETHING in Vegas to console you...:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.