1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LA REVE - Grandview or Golden Circle Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ERQTraveler, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ERQTraveler

ERQTraveler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which is better - grandview or golden circle?

Any tips on finding discounts for seats?

ERQ

2. ericstacey

ericstacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go with Grandview and sit farther back-I think I was in the 2nd row when I went-you can see more probably in Grandview-I seen it in April on a Sat night, and there were noticeable empty seats-you can take a chance and go to one of the discount tix places on the strip...

3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

I wouldn't worry about getting seats in advance. We saw it last year (July maybe?) and the place was fairly empty. Unless you want to see the underwater action as well, I would sit a bit further back. Quite a bit happens away from the center of the arena, and if you're toward the back it can actually be a benefit. I find that to be the case with many Cirque-style shows, the closer you are the harder it can be to get the full experience.

From what I can recall there aren't any seats in the place that have "bad" views, so as was already advised, I'd recommend picking a night and looking at the discount vendors day of.

4. ERQTraveler

ERQTraveler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas: