1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Koi @ PH

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Dynasty22, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During my stay last weekend (9/16 - 9/19) we ate at Koi on our last night. It was my first time and I thought it was absolutely delicious. I'm a big sushi fan and I was impressed. You can see my recent TR in the Trip Report section to read up on it. Just curious as to what others experiences were on it? Hoping it wasn't just a one time positive experience as that may very well be my go to for sushi during my trips. Other suggestions of other sushi places along the strip?

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I have always wanted to try it, but never made it over there.

As for other places, I love Blue Ribbon Sushi (although I believe it will be gone soon) and Mizumi

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would definitey suggest it UK! Hunter suggested it then came and joined for a bit and chatting. The sushi was superb and the entrees were phenomenal. I'm not familiar with those other places. Will you be going to Vegas in March?

4. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gone there four times. I loved it the first three times. The fourth time was OK. I don't know if it was because it was different, or I was sick of it. Probably not the latter since my span of going there was over 4 years.

5. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every March. The only question is how many trips that month!

6. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha lucky you! I'm not too far from you Illinois/Tennessee. Hunter told me my play is relatively close to some of you guys when it comes to BJ. Idk if you ever play CET but if we happen to be there at the same table would love to hit the tables together!

7. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was actually down in your neck of the woods back in August. I'm big into wake boarding and wake surfing on the side. Every year me and a group of friends go down to Dale Hollow and rent a lake house and just boat, board, and surf.

8. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping it was just an off night. But I'll be hitting it again for sure so we shall see!

9. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried wake boarding years ago at Center Hill lake. I was awful, lol. When I play CET, its usually at Caesars because I have a line there. I know I will be in Vegas the first weekend of March Madness, but likely at Cosmo or Wynn. If I decide to come out for the second weekend or final four (or both) there's a decent chance I will be at CP

10. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha don't feel bad, it took me a few trips just to be able to get out of the water and stay up! Okay sounds good. I'll be on the look out for your posts of when your trips will be and if we happen to intersect I'll shoot you a message if you're open to that? Do you prefer playing blackjack alone or..

11. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone is welcome to join me at the tables. I'm easy. As long as another player doesn't mistreat the dealer or staff, they are always welcome at my table

12. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with you on that one! I don't like 1 on 1 but I prefer no more than 3 people at a table either. But that's just more preference which usually at the higher limits isn't a problem. Anyways I look forward to it