1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

kiss 10 nites at the joint in november

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by paperposter, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not announced yet but up next for a residency at the joint in the hardrock im hearing is kiss for 10 nites in november, so ill call it a rumor till they officaly announce it:nworthy::wink2:

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its true but i posted it as a rumor till the offical announcement to play it safe,

yes i know there advertising it.

4. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By now you know that the rumor is reality and the residency will run for nine nights in November between the 5th and 23rd at The Joint inside the Hard Rock in Vegas. Now while I feel KISS has jumped the shark a long time ago, I will say that other rumor I heard is that they will be doing a different full album every couple of nights including the legendary Alive! and Alive II sets. The only other upside I see is that The Joint is a great spot to see a huge act in a relatively small venue (saw Motley Crue there last October) and with the luxury of a semi permanence (since not having to break down every night to travel) I am sure they will be doing some cool stuff.

7. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information. I agree with you about "jumped the shark", but I also think that the short residency and venue size will work in their favor. I would consider the show if I end up in town during November.

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    belive it or not just becuase its a resendecy doesnt guarentee they dont have to break down the gear, they try not to but if the promoter books an act on a dead day they load the gear out, i was doing a 15 day resendcy and we came very close to having to break down one nite , thank good it didnt happen

the broklyn bowl is doing resendences but the headlinder has to move all there gear each nite off the stage sometimes 3 bands play after and them, there back stage isnt very deep to store stuff,its a roll of the dice with the resendency stuff

also kiss took the best seats the front center section and pulled them out and are selling them just as vip packes for 300$ and up not 150$ as advertised

wonder how peter criss will sound doing beth thats right hes not in the band anymore

, when g n r did theres katt williams played an early show at the joint they risked have katt shoot there gear if he got mad as it was behind the curtian

9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas in November and if the dates line up, it'd be pretty hard not to check them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.