1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

KGB Burgers / Harrahs

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Wanger1969, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanted to give a quick shout out about this place.

We ate here Friday night after our arrival in Vegas. I wasn't expecting anything fantastic, just a fill me up meal so I could get my night underway.

Well, both myself and my companion thought these were some of the BEST burgers we've ever had. Juicy and super tasty. (even the well done one) And it wasn't greasy juicy like some places. It was actually moist. Additionally, the fries that come with the burger are sensational. Unlike a lot of the upscale burger places, these burgers come with a hearty order of completely wonderful fries. I'm not sure what the seasoning on them is, but its more than just salt. Delicious.

We also ate for around $30 for the two of us. That's a bargain to me for a meal on the strip.

Its hidden in the back of Harrahs, so I wonder if people don't miss it, as I've not heard a whole lot about this place. But if you get the chance, for sure try it out.

2. CJ's

CJ's Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too have had a good burger there but be warned of the thick shakes, oh man are they THICK :eek:
    Can't remember which one I had, chocolate and coffee, nearly had a heart attack trying to finish it. Failed by the way :faint:

The way I like to start a new year
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We agree....loved the burgers and also the onion rings. I also tried the cheeseburger soup....it was wonderful!! We eat at KGB every trip. :)

4. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad it seems to be getting better. I tried it when it opened and thought it was really awful. Can't believe you made me halfway willing to try it again.

5. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've walked by the place many times but never ate there. It's now on my list.

6. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had it in October because I found the $15 for $30 Groupon. I thought it was pretty good. I bought the Groupon again for my trip in January. It's a great deal with the Groupon.

7. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't go so far to say its the BEST burger I have had (or even the best on the Vegas strip). And the service is sometimes a little spotty. But that said, its still a decent place. above average food, good price, and since its stuck in the demilitarized zone that is Harrahs, there's usually not too much of a crowd :thumbsup:

8. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Walked by there the many times without going in. Then a friend made me go there on my last trip. What a surprise!
    Had the BBQ Bacon Burger medium-rare. It was cooked perfectly. The meat was lightly seasoned, with a little char around the edges and still pink and very juicy inside! The homemade BBQ sauce was a tad too much, it was pouring out of the thing. I'll ask for it on the side next time.
    The fries were cooked to perfection. :licklips:

I now go there every trip to Harrah's. Not as good as Paris' Burger Brasserie, but for the price it is awesome. **Not because I always use my Reward Credits for the thing** But I would gladly pay for one as well.

9. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    kerry rocks muck better than gordon ramsey

best mac and chesse and cotton candy

10. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mouth is watering after looking at menu will have to try next trip

11. Little Joe

Little Joe Tourist

Wife and I have been here a couple of times. it's pretty good but the service both times was slow. My wife's favorite is BLT in the Mirage and hands down mine is Gordon Ramsey Burger in PH.

12. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and her gf's raved about the double agent cocktail and the velvet hammer cocktail.

I wish the buckets of beer were cheaper but it's a good burger joint.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a very good burger, I wouldn't rate it higher than GR.

The Groupon has been out there pretty much continuoulsy for many months. It's a bargain. Good to see the place getting some notice.

14. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The next time you go....do yourself a favor and spend $2 to upgrade from fries to the sweet potato tater tots......money well spent!

15. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been on my list the past few trip but just haven't been able to make it there. :eek:

16. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Upgrade to tots! DONE!

17. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Burgers

Every trip I make to Vegas my brother and I search for the best burgers. We will try this place as we have not yet. BLT burger in Mirage was a disappointment, over priced and not good. Fatburger is pretty good, so are burgers at Twin Peaks (Cheese Sticks there are delish). Our favorite place so far is In and Out Burger behind NYNY. It is a bit of a walk but is cheap and holy cow good. Order it Animal Style with the fries so good. We dont have IN and Out on the East Coast so we love it.

18. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love me some In N Out. You gotta try the Sin City Burger at any of the Smashburger locations in Vegas. Yum! And it doesn't break the bank.

19. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where?

Where might one of these burger places be? We love Hamburgers and are always in search of our favorites. I will definitely add it to our list.

20. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey bridaman!

If you are searching for great burgers in Vegas, this site has tons of reviews on the burger places in and around Vegas. It's one mans quest to find a tasty burger in Vegas, and his reviews are spot on!

http://www.vegasburgerblog.com/

Enjoy reading! :licklips:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.