1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Key West Hotel Help

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by cpochick, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Key West in August with my sister and her friend for a girls trip. Staying 3 days and usually stay at the Best Western Hibiscus.... love the hotel, location, really clean etc. For some reason it is a crazy rate of $179 per day from Aug 5-8 not sure what is going on there at that time but when I looked at the rates a couple of days ago it was only $119 so not sure what this rate hike is about. My question is anyone know of a good hotel affordable. Doesn't have to real close to Duval street but would like it to be in walking distance.

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out Angelina Guest House, clean, comfortable, very reasonable rates, good location. Southernmost Guest House is another decent option, not fancy but clean and does the trick for a good price.

Hope those help!

Vegas Just Because...
  3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lobster season starts Aug 6. It will be a very busy weekend.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah yes, you are exactly right. That would explain the high rates, and they are likely to be higher than usual at any property.

Vegas Just Because...
  5. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was lobster fest when I went 2 years ago and the rates weren't as bad as now. Oh well I'm going to check out some of those mentioned, but most of the B&Bs are for couples and we are going for a girls trip (3 of us). Most of those rooms have 1 bed and we need 2 queens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.