1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

keno's trip report, July 18-21

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by keno, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Mar 27, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

That's a good title, but I probably won't write an actual trip report. Been too many times to keep writing them and boring everyone withe the same old thing. I think I'm just a creature of habit and do the same things in vegas over and over. But, it's going to be fun, except for the heat.

Here is how it will go:

Got to vegas, after a couple of drinks on the plane. Checked in and got an upgrade to the room I want (score!). Gambled a bit the first day and lost. Went out drinking the first night, got wasted.

Get up after Noon, eat some 'ok' food, nothing special, then have a drink or two. Go find a concert to go to, great music, great drinks, stay out late, drink more, pass out.

Get up after noon, eating sounds gross but know we need to eat. Gamble and get free drinks with good drink service as we tip well. Then go to a bar with live music, stay all night, drink lots, bed at 3 or so.

Get up after noon, same as the day before. Bed at 2am, as flight leaves tomorrow.

Get up at checkout time, rush to pack and get out the door for the 1pm flight. Go home, unpack and sleep.

That's my next three days. aren't I exciting? Yeah, that's why I don't write trip reports anymore. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.