1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

keep changing reservations with MLife question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by amk121, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk121

amk121 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, how often do you guys change your reservations at one hotel? I must have called MLife three times to change my reservation at Aria for the same week (adding a day or two then deciding not too) and I don't know if that drives them crazy or if this happens all the time..Is this something that happens often and they are used to it? do they have notes on how annoying you are? lol..

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never done it myself, but I think it happens all the time and they are used to it.

If we figure the majority of people book 1-3 months in advance and stay 2.5 nights on the average and Aria has 4000 hotel rooms... with a 95% average occupancy rate that would equate to 138,300 stays over the next 3 months. If somebody called in on just 1% of those reservations to inquire about or change their reservation thats going to over 1,300 calls, or about 15.2 per day - when you are dealing with such big numbers it only takes a small percentage to add up to a lot.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i do it all the time, i did venatian like over 12 times on a week reservation. its job .

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always start making reservations 6 months out, and I make multiple reservations to cover all possible combinations of dates. As the actual trip window gets narrowed down, I start calling and canceling. It's never an issue. Make it easy by having your confirmation number.

The only thing I'd worry about with making multiple changes to a single reservation is that your rates might get altered and the agent doesn't notice it. The VIP staff at Aria seem pretty on top of things. If you consider the other crap they probably have to deal with, changing a reservation is nothing.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.