1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Keep canceling and rebooking rooms, I am annoyed with myself

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So as I have written a time or two, I added a night onto my trip, my original four nights are comps thanks to a member on this board providing a coupon and Myvegas.

I then decided to add a night onto my stay to be on Fremont Street. I cannot believe how many times I have canceled and rebooked rooms, I am nearly annoyed with myself. I went from Golden Gate to Four Queens to Golden Gate again and back to Four Queens, then to Rush Tower at GN and just now I canceled that and went with The D. I got The D for a $20 rate for one night plus resort fee and that was after I had them price match Expedia. I figured I that is $70 (before resort fee) difference of what I was paying for GN, not a lot of change but its enough of a savings to make that change. GN tried to keep me there by offering me their cheapest room for $49 but I just figured I would go to The D and live with it. I was going to do Downtown Grand but I wanted to be under the canopy over all. I have to admit, I am stuck now, when they price matched they made it a non-refundable rate.

Tentative arrival:
  2. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you seam pretty unhappy for receiving 4 free nights and only having to pay for one.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not at all. Iv had trouble deciding. But it's 100 percent settled. It's not the D after all (they allowed me to cancel) but I'm going to spend a night at downtown grand at the strong suggestion from a coworker

Tentative arrival:
  4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Don't feel bad. a lot of people, myself included are constantly changing rooms up until the last minute. For me, if I receive a better offer I am definitely going to take it. There are probably a lot more people who do this than who will admit to it. Just enjoy your trip,

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will enjoy it for sure. I think I am content on my plans now, one and a half more months and I will be happy :drunk:

Tentative arrival:
  6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been known to play musical beds and cancel reservations if an offer I prefer comes in. I used to double book occasionally to take advantage of free play but found that to be more trouble than it's worth. Enjoy your trip!

Bruno Mars Concert Trip
  7. hotreds

hotreds VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are certainly not the only one who does this! Find the deal!

Had to go again this year!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.