1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

KBS Tour shafts going in Sunday

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by klawrey, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New KBS Tour shafts going in my irons this Sunday. Going from Dynamic Gold S400s at 132 grams to KBS Tour Stiff at 120 grams. Really looking forward to this switch. If all goes well will be putting the KBS Tour-V Wedge shafts in my new Vokey's that are in transit. Also have a Tour AD BB-6 coming to put in my RBZ gamer driver.

Am so excited for the new iron shafts I had to share with everyone!

2. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have KBS Tour Stiff in my hybrids, as well as KBS Tour Wedge shafts in all 5 of my wedges. (Now I have to figure out which to get rid of (52, 54, 56, 58, 60???). I really like them for feel for the 3/4 to full shots!

You won't be disappointed (I still have Dynamic Gold S300 in my irons, though).

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

After years with Rifle I've had KBS Tours in my last two sets, and I play the Hi Rev version now in my wedges. I'd probably benefit from the C Taper in my irons, however. Demoed the new Nike irons a bit back with the TT DG Pro and really liked them.

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the shafts are installed. I've only spent about 2 hours on the range and 24 holes on course with them but man do they feel incredible. The pure shots are that much more pure and the misses not nearly as bad as the Dynamic Golds. I've also noticed about a 5-7 yard distance gain and a tighter dispersion and I have to work much harder to work the ball left and right. That may come with some more time.

Overall so far they are a 10 out of 10!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.