1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kahunaville Deal

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Busyman, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How decent is this bar/restaurant?

Is the deal for 6 drinks/$25 worth it?

2. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never eaten there...but it is one of only 4 restaurants on the strip to receive a "C" rating on its last health inspection. The others being Emperor's Buffet at Quad, First Food & Bar at Venetian and Tao Bistro at Venetian.

3. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Royal Flusher and I ate there on a comp in October and we both agreed it wasn't very good. It was comped, and we still thought it wasn't very good.

4. gpw314

gpw314 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the same coupon about a year ago. It was just OK nothing special at all

5. journaljim

journaljim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't eaten there either so no help there.

My wife and I did the travelzoo six drink ticket last trip and thought it was well worth it - if you like booze. Lucky for us, we do. We went fairly early in the evening and the bar was pretty dead. For our first round we each got one of their specialty drinks. Mine had some flavor of Monster energy with Jack Daniels. Lori's was blue and both were strong. We switched to traditional drinks for the next two - captain and cokes - and they were full pints and just as strong. The place started filling up before we left and it looked like a fun crowd, but we had an early flight the next morning so took our last two to go. So yes, we felt it was a good value. :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.