1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

KA ticket through redesigned mlife...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bernard Chiu, May 19, 2016.

1. Bernard Chiu

Bernard Chiu Newbie

May 19, 2016
    Trips to Las Vegas:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I guess it's the new design of mlife that is throwing me off...

I have used myVegas many many MANY times before, but recently mlife has redesigned their website and I am not sure whether this is a glitch or supposed to happen:

Upon locking into my mlife account, and clicking on the redemption code URL on the email, I was brought to the page to pick the date and time for the ticket (with the offer for one complimentary ticket clearly showing).

I picked the date as instructed, and the available time was displayed in gold - but after that, I was brought to the seating chart, and no matter how many times I have tried it - upon checkout it asks for my credit card number.

Is this right? Because 2 months ago when I did the same thing for Zarkana (before they folded the show), I didn't have any problem going through the process, and don't seem to recall needing to provide my credit card information...

(What have I been doing wrong?)
  2. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Mar 11, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get it to work finally? I just did the same on Monday and it worked just fine.
  3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Dec 17, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked tickets to Love without any problems. You might want to give them a call.