1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

KA Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jtdestef, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtdestef

jtdestef Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone noticed that this reward has disappeared? I'm going to Vegas in May and was waiting for the 2016 lineup to come out, but it looks like this disappeared. I'm much more interested in this show than any of the other offerings they had/have. I might settle on Love, but for a guys trip I have no interest in going to Thunder from Down Under. I'm hoping that it is just missing from my rewards temporarily and will come back some time before May.

2. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I see that it's gone too. Also, Zumanity is gone. Let's hope they are simply re-pricing these rewards and they will be back shortly. Really wish they would comp. a Terry Fator ticket!

3. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uh-oh, grabbed my KA reward a couple of weeks ago when they lifted "the must use by Dec 31 2015" terms of use. It's still waiting to be spent for early next year, hoping the dates for 2016 will become available soon.
    Really wanted to see this show. Hope I don't have to cancel it. :rolleyes2:

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From using a buy one/get one award at myVegas for this, I can guarantee you this will NEVER happen in the future. That show was excellent and the half price award was definitely worth it! And years later, my g/f still says one of her best purchases was a free Boyz II Men ticket. That's never been back either. They are just too good and popular to give away.
    But the standard Cirque shows going away isn't a good sign...one of the few decent values left. One of the big reasons we've went on 7 trips since the beginning of 2013 is to try to milk myVegas for what it was worth. I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks now...:eek:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.