1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ka Backstage Tour ?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Camp Rusty, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heynow Gamblers.......

Tuesday morning has cleared for me so I can do the Ka backstage tour.......

Has anyone been yet, is it as easy as Vital Vegas makes it sound. Just show up ?

We'll give it a try and I will let you know what's it's like.

2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the tour Tuesday....it's really interesting, they explain the vision behind the interior design........the storyline, and run the spinning stage through all it's movements.

The tour is 1/2 hour, free, and meets at the theater entry. The guides are very knowledgable, and taking photos or videos is encouraged, which I thought was really nice. Our tour had probably sixty or seventy people, I doubt whether they limit the groups size, we arrived right at 11:AM and the theater lobby was pretty much already filled.

Anyway........I enjoyed it......it is not "backstage" however........you remain in the public areas.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I plan to do this on my trip next month. Is there only one tour on Tuesday? I thought I read somewhere there was a second tour at 11:30.

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was on the tour on Tuesday too. It was very interesting and you're right, there's one at 11am and another at 11.30am. Well worth the time and they take whoever turns up, no limits. They also were selling tickets after with a free gift although I have no idea what the gift was. You will enjoy it and for free you can't go wrong.

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent! Pretty stoked to go.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.