1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just used this site for my Vegas ressies

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bernie2, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used Last Minute Travel for my Vegas ressies and it was cheaper than the hotel and no they didn't match the price theirs was $47 pn. LMT was $33 big difference to me % wise. Yes, I did check Vegas.com, Priceline, Kayak, Booking.com, Trivago to name a few. Would I use them again absolutely. Good luck

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info.
    Never heard of the site but I will check it out.

3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which hotel and dates if I may ask?

4. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what do you think Nittany 1 I'm guessing you're a PSU fan and are you close to the Philly area. Just curious. Kolmeseiska it was booked yesterday for July 17-22 and is downtown and a BConnected property.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used LMT before to book a hotel in San Fran a few years ago. No problems, I think the only thing was that you have to pay for your stay upfront although they do allow you to cancel within a few days of your trip.

As with Bernie, I usually look a lot of different web sites to find the best rates. I usually start with Kayak because they also direct you to the other sites (Hotels.com , booking.com, etc.). I also check with hotel sites to see if they offer better deals. Since I stay mostly downtown most of the hotels do not price match. I like booking.com because many times they do not require any payment until you get to the hotel, sometimes they only require you to pay the first night's stay.

I looked at trivago but didn't like it, Kayak offers more hotel details and I was able to also book air and a car, something that Trivago doesn't do too well with. Surprised to see so many trivago commercials on tv because to me they aren't the best site to use.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just used for 1st time Saturday. Needed 2 more nights for trip (staying Oct 25 - Nov 3) and SEMA is starting Nov 1. Prices sky high and many sold out. Booked Samstown for $31 a night. Regular price for those days during SEMA $99 and $85 with my sapphire bconnected rate. Of course no chance for getting RF removed but probably won't have much left to gamble with on last 2 days anyway. Called Sams to make sure reservation in system and yes it was. I hardly ever use 3rd parties, but will check it out again if needed. Here is link for free membership http://m.lmtclub.com/womanfreebies_A.aspx

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  7. Jerry Snuggit

Jerry Snuggit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LastMinuteTravel.com let you book for November? seems like a contradiction... lol