1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just the facts Maam...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tonya, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Ok...Drunkbowl came and went. I'm only going to do a quick report cause I think all this living in Vegas is giving me Alzheimers.

The beotch arrived at 12:25pm Wednesday afternoon. I picked her up and off to Harrah's to check in and grab a drink and a taxi off to Ricardo's for dinner and drinks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we hit the bus back the strip to start our drunk walk.

[​IMG]

We get a drink at Barbary-Bills...
    [​IMG]

Then next door to Flamingo...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we end up at Harrah's and we are trashed and tired....and it was only 8:30. So we go to sleep, LOSERS....but we needed to rest up for the week ahead.

Next day we get our massages done and then hit the pool...

[​IMG]

Then we pretty up for the night...we end up walking to Rockhouse in front of IP....on Thursday nights ladies drink free....well kinda free. You can get a drink with 1 alcohol in it. So it was Rum and pineapple for us. I actually liked it, but I still miss Tequila Joe's. Then this couple couldn't stop making out...so Eileen was going to join in...

[​IMG]

Then I made Eileen shake her ass for a bit...
    [​IMG]

Then Friday pool day (again)...

[​IMG]

Then Friday it was on. We drank at the pool, drank in the room, went to The Range Steakhouse for dinner (it kinda sucked, the food was good, but everything was a seperate prices and that annoys me), then we headed to Gameworks to get our drink on more. During the drinking at GW, I played pool and when jumping up and down on a "win" my strap broke on my top and we had to Macgyver it into a knot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was good times.

Then Saturday...more pool time. We just hit IP and gambled a bit and goofed off for a while. This is when we found the "Sports Pit" at Harrah's. Between 12am and 6am drinks are BOGO. So we drank about 12 drinks each and the bill was $57. Not bad for drinking til 6 in the morning and watching a drunk guy hit on us....then trying to get "closer" when my friend went to the bathroom.

Sunday....more pool time, and we started drinking AGAIN. Big surprise! Then we headed out and started drinking more. Ended up at Carnaval Court and danced with a random guy for 3 hours with no break. I even sent Eileen to the bar to get me some water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then Monday....more pool action! Didn't drink at the pool. I felt a cold coming on so I took all my drugs. But we ended up at Bally's cafe for dinner. Then sat and listened to the lounge act for a couple hours. Headed back and hung at Carnaval Court until it closed. And OMG....there was a local nerd there and his group kept mulitplying. And I didn't take a picture...that so disappointed me. :( My liver is still screaming, but I have less than 350 days to plan next year's shindig!.!.!...and I can't wait!

Got to bed around 2:30 and it was all over. :peace:

2. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sista....it looks like you all had a great time!!

Oh so jealous of you, or anyone for that matter, that gets to be in Vegas during Summer!!!

Great pics and TR!

3. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking good sister! Your trashed liver doesn't show on the outside (at least not this time...).

4. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VegasTonya - thanks for the TR.

later, GVJ

5. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good friends, good times, that's what it's all about. :nworthy:

6. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta love the TR with drunken pics.

7. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you have ever posted a picture Tonya where you weren't hamming for the picture. You are a natural in front of the camera :thumbsup:

8. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow...a drinking theme while in vegas....AWESOME!!!!! sounds like you had a rockin time!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

9. Souette

Souette Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down the hatch!

That's what I was thinking! How photogenic with such great smiles! Love those all-girl drunken binges. Makes me almost sorry I travel solo.

Great photos of great memory-making times.

10. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report and pics. That drink at Ricardo's looks really quenching. How was the food?

11. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I'm showing your TR to my girlfriends and putting on the squeeze for a girls' trip!!

Glad you had a great time. :thumbsup:

12. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jim the food is fantastic. Hubby and I go there as often as we can. They have good bean dip, chips/salsa, enchilada suizas....it's all yummy. Not to mention those margarita's are fantastic. The ones we had are the large.

Leeza...this is our 9th year doing a girl trip. We couldn't live without it EVER. I highly recommend all women have a trip with their good girlfriends to goof off and just be us again. We rarely get that anymore once we're adults.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.