1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just redeemed multiple Belligio dinner buffet rewards - no problem!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbueler, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Jul 31, 2007
    Hannibal Mo
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was conversation on another thread where we were asking about redeeming multiple Belligio buffet rewards. Some were saying it wasn't possible, they can only be used for you and one guest.... good news... that is not true!

I am here with a group of 6. I redeemed:
    2 free dinner buffets
    1 free dinner buffet
    2-4-1 dinner buffet

The manager happened to be the one to help me redeem the rewards at the MLife desk and there wasn't a whisper of an issue, so I will buy 2 and get 4 free. As a matter of fact, she reminded me that I am able to redeem 6 rewards in a 30 day period and encouraged me to find 3 more rewards to redeem on this trip. The important thing was that I was the one who had bought all of them with LP's (if one was purchased by someone else, they would need to be there in person) and the buffets can only be redeemed the day you want to use them.

There seemed to be a lot of interest in this topic and some misinformation out there, so I thought I would post a new thread so my experience today didn't get buried in an old post.

I had also mentioned in the other thread that I needed 5 tickets to Love for October, so I redeemed:
    (2) 2-4-1 Love Tickets (premium) - this one is limit 3 per myvegas player
    1 free Love ticket (premium)

I called the MyVegas line on Saturday and redeemed these for 5 tickets (essentially a buy 2 get 3 free) for my October trip. It was no problem at all redeeming the multiple rewards and the operator said it was quite common. I plan on redeeming multiple Mirage buffet rewards in October as well.

Just wanted to bring you guys up-to-date on my experience today!
  2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Oct 3, 2004
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for this. This will be of use on my October trip. Good to know!
  3. antwanc1992

antwanc1992 Tourist

Mar 12, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much dbueler. That is great news.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.