1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just got to move my trip up 12 hours!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasDave, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was originally scheduled to leave Cali and fly from San Jose to Vegas on Tuesday early morning. I have a slot tourney at the Flamingo at 10am that I hope I can make. Anyways, talked my girlfriend into leaving the night before out of San Francisco (much closer to home) Monday at 8pm and using a comp room at Mandalay Bay! She agreed as long as we get a nice dinner.

So....If I can't make it to BLT Steakhouse in Ballys by 945 (plane scheduled to land at 9:30pm, what do ya think?) I will have to think of something else upscale open past 10pm. Any recommendations on the south end of the strip? Yelp got me Javiers at Aria which is a good plan B, but rather not have Spanish.

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No way you make BLT......not even if you were first off the plane, didn't check luggage and had a limo waiting.
    I would suggest Julian Serrano in Aria. They are open until 11pm and I love the Tapas style.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, unless the plane gets to LAS in an hour lol!!

Rather not to Julian, I wasn't impressed and they served my table of 10 with raw shrimp in the paella. We literally spent like $2k with champagne and all the other shit we bought and the waiter decided to argue with my friend who owns a restaurant that it was fine instead of taking it back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.