1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just got my first My Vegas rewards: Show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lithium78, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friends and I have been saving up My Vegas rewards for over a year. We originally intended to go to Vegas last summer, but we couldn't get the time off from work together, so we ended up waiting until now. First My Vegas Rewards: Tickets to see KA and Zarkana (excellent seats for both!) and free entry into Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden. We didn't use a room comp, because we're already getting comp rooms at Caesars. We're grabbing some monorail tickets to use for the trip, but are there other free rewards that we can use beyond our three rewards per 30 days? I have over 300,000 extra loyalty points to spend.

2. majorminor

majorminor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! I just used my first rewards last month. Also saw KA - had a great time - super show! Had seats in the front row of the second section. Several of the actors jumped up on the ledge right in front of us before the show... Scared the shit out of me. We did the Secret Garden too, nice spot to hang out for an hour or two.

BTW, if you have a reward left, I'd recommend Wolfgang Puck at MGM. It's right outside the KA theatre entrance and I made reservations for 30 minutes after the show - worked out perfect! I think we did the buy one get one entree there. It doesn't count toward the 3 reward limit so that's a bonus!

Have fun and good luck!

3. Catzilla

Catzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on getting some good rewards, lithium. I haven't used any of those yet. Hopefully one of these days. :)

4. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As there are 2 of you, you might consider the wine pairing for 2 at Wolfgang Puck Pizzaria at CityCenter/Aria. Seems like a good deal and their prices are reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.