1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just Getting Started

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Andrew007265, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew007265

Andrew007265 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just launched myvegas and facebook after seeing it on this board. I'm new to this board and taking my first trip of hopefully many to vegas at the end of April. Whether or not I can win any comps by then is irrelevant because I expect to fall in love with the city, so my question is what is some basic idea stategy starting out to accumulate chips to play. I keep running out. Thanks for the help! Have nothing but good things to say about this board and the people in it!

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you are going to spend hours collecting chip feeds everyday, the first little while is slow. Stick to 200 per spin or less. Make sure you collect the daily spin every day. The 3x bonus makes a big difference. If you're using a fake account or dont mind spamming your freinds, join a group and add 50 people. That the most people you need in order to get the biggest daily spins.

I followed the guide linked to below and joined the group also linked below. Within a month I had enough points for $75 at NYNY and a couple free buffets so you could probably get something for free by your trip. At the minimum you could get passes to the gardens at mirage or the shark tank at Mandalay Bay. Both worth the trip when comped but a little pricey to pay out of pocket.

http://www.facebook.com/myvegasguides/app_137541772984354?ref=ts - Guide
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/?fref=ts - Theres a 500+ chip share feed on this group that should get you an easy 30-50 k in chips to get you started.

3. inthedrink

inthedrink Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sandman fyi the chip links on your second page are no longer valid

I've been playing for a few days now and have learned a lot getting started. Right now I'm waiting for one of these groups to accept me. My request to join the MyVegas Friends group has been denied a few times.

4. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to hear your story on how you got interested in vegas.

It seems most of the people on this board went to vegas and at some point fell in love and then wound up here...

Welcome to the board

5. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yes, Many of the links posted on this page are expired. Links are posted everyday and it is unavoidable. There is a 500+ chip share thread, that is updated regularly by James Hite. If you find his post, there are 30-50 active links at any given time that are still active.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.