1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just Completed a Harrahs Survey

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jack300s, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack300s

jack300s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrahs sent me a survey about visits to Harrahs Properties, Restaurants, and my views of different celebrity chefs.

Towards the end of the survey there was info on my opinion of a new burger joint called GR Burger. At the end they showed pictures of a new burger joint located in Planet Hollywood run by Gordon Ramsey.

I hope its going to have some outstanding burgers!

Anyone heard of a new Ramsey Burgers coming to Planet Hollywood?

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that the deal called for a fine dining restaurant, a gastropub and probably a burger place. I think he end up with five restaurants or something.

3. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the burger place s taking the spot of bradly Ogden at CP.

4. vegas_junkie

vegas_junkie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same survey, only the name of the restaurant was "G-Spot Burger".

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine was called F-burger or something like that. Frankly I think the F burger & G spot burger are just disgusting names for a dining establishment. At least mine was in the way it was used in the survey. It was if they intended it to be obscene. They didn't give a free-form paragraph for comments in mine but my ratings of that name were low. Trust me I am NOT a prude, g-spot for the name of a nightclub - that's one thing. For a sandwich shop? Nope. GR Burger makes a lot more sense.

Mine was also not for CP, but defined as for Planet Hollywood.

Where would they put it there? Take out Planet Dailies? Or is there another open area?

Guess it's a solo trip..........
  6. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took the survey as well and mine was also for F-burger at Planet Hollywood. I gave a big thumbs down for the name but, in part, because I think that the burger theme is getting kind of old. Fine, open another burger joint but don't put burger in the name. For the love of Pete!! Maybe call it Bovine or Red or Bessie or Cow Patty, just not anything with burger in the name.

I feel better now....

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  7. jack300s

jack300s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GR Burger.....

Did your survey show pictures of the burger place and says it was going to be Gordon Ramseys in Planet Hollywood. At the end of my survey it did.

Looks like a pretty fancy burger place and bar/pub.....

8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas on June 5, 2012

I saw the "FAT BURGER" place located outside of Planet Hollywood as I was walking by the place. I looked at it and it was full of people sitting on their
    patio.

The name of "FAT BURGER" has been around since the 1980's in Los Angeles, Calif. The first one I saw was located in the Westwood area near
    UCLA. Those burgers have a lot of grease, chili and cheese on them.
    It was a tiny little place and most students bought them as take-out.

There is another patio place named "PINKS HotDogs" also located outside of Planet Hollywood. DON'T EAT THERE because the hot dogs and all of the fried foods are super lousy. It's a ripe-off...Tourist trap. Some of the people who ate there walked away without eating the food. I also left without eating the hot dog. I should have complained but I felt they couldn't have improved anything..... so I just walked away. Lucy

9. jack300s

jack300s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up on "Pinks". I've wanted to try them. I've heard they're very popular in Southern California.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pinks hot dogs

Hi Jack, the weiner had a tough skin/casing on it. I didn't even want to swallow the rubbery casing of the weiner.

I had always heard that Pinks was famous for their hot dogs and that is why I wanted to try them.

Next time I plan to ask for my money back if I get some rip-off foods at some restaurant. Lucy

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as we are off topic I'll chime in again also. My DD & her cousins & my aunt who took them LOVED Pink's in LA. However, I have tried it two times in Vegas & couldn't really stand it either time. I figured the first time was a bad experience - but the second was just as bad. Maybe you have to live in Wisconsin to actually know what a good hot dog tastes like or something, but those things were awful!!!! So I don't know if they do LA different than Vegas but I am NOT going back for a 3rd time. Back to Earl for me.

My survey also showed the pics of the place too - bit too fancy for a burger place in my opinion.

Guess it's a solo trip..........
  12. jack300s

jack300s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the pictures were a little fancy for a Burger Place. Being Gordon Ramsey and the way the place looked in the pictures, it will probably be burgers at high end steak prices??

I'll give it a try....Love a great burger!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.