1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just can't stay away!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by weluvvegas, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really didn't think I'd be back in Vegas this year but mom said today that she'd like to go before her MLife TC's expire, which would put us at around late October. Mirage sent me a comp offer for pretty much any night between now and the end of Nov.....so, I guess I should make our reservation tomorrow!

So it's back to playing MyVegas like crazy and posting on social rewards...my goal is to have completely free meals between those two programs over the 2 days we will be there (just staring new job so it will be a weekend quickie) and a free show. Getting airfare with miles and got the free room. All I need is a 2 day/3 night bankroll, which I can do ok with $200 each and be happy.

Hope MLife doesn't frown upon my low balling play for the weekend but that's how it will be. I absolutely love Vegas in October, great weather and low crowds. A few kid-less, husband-less days isn't such a bad deal either :)

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you can't pass that up! Been there, that's why we have two trips planned at once, second trip was too cheap to pass on.

3. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this before.

Gone for a second trip because it was too good of a deal.

4. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't beat the timing with a decent SW sale going on right now.

Holiday Gift Shoppe
  5. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, you betcha! Got the room booked official Oct 11. Going to get airfare on advantage miles once our Disney trip is completed this month. I always like to have something to look forward to!

40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.