1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just booked November trip with Frontier promotional fares!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by GottaLuvCruising, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We hadn't planned to return to Las Vegas until next March. But when I saw Frontier's promotional $20pp each way flights, I had to book something really fast. We ended up getting 11/10-11/17 non-stop from Orlando for $109.96 total for two with one shared checked bag. I booked Flamingo for the first couple nights, but looking for a good value for the next five - didn't realize we were doing this over a holiday weekend.

Let the planning begin!

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I thought about eating our return home and buying a 15 + bag return for Wed. instead. G/f didnt want to come home at 11:15p though. The sale dates are beginning to fill up too. :(

If you left one day later, I would have said hi at MCO! Disney 11/4-11/11 for us.

This is a huge steal!

3. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am still shocked at the airfare deal! I was in the process of booking a week earlier, but added the $59 package (flexibility, seats, bags) and it came to almost $300. I backed out and returned to book taking our chances with seats and sharing one bag - couldn't get daytime flights. So I booked the following week...HOLIDAY! Arrggghhhh! I hate changing rooms, but that's how we're making it work for us.

Have fun @ WDW. I retired from there almost two years ago.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.