1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just booked $68 rt from Chicago!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by kel3420, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a round trip flight from OHare for $68.20!!! Adding on a checked bag and seat, total fare was $140 I absolutely couldn't pass that up. Arriving 1/13- 1/16. I'm staying at Cosmo on a comp, and I put my mom up at Ballys on a comp. WOOP WOOP!!

2. bobby jones

bobby jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on which airline?

And.....more importantly, why isn't mom staying at Cosmo and you at Bally's:)

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Sorry. Spirit Airlines. I just love Cosmo. I'll be celebrating my 50th there in August and need to remain an established player to keep my offers I am getting free play at both places, and a Southwest gift card from Ballys. I'm already a winner. Hahaha

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, what's your "all in" price with luggage and did you pay for an exit row or big seat? Is it a red eye on the return? Great fare and I'm a big fan of Spirit, except for a 5 hour red eye flight I took last September. My backside was crying the blues at hour 4.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW WOW WOW!! Great deal.....have a winning trip!!

6. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, have fun! I burned some frequent flyer miles to get a free ticket to Vegas during the same period you're going. Like you, it was just too good to pass up! Good luck!

7. TheCooler

TheCooler Professional Gambler and the Best Football Handica

Are the Spirit flight to LAS from ORD usually pretty full? I've never flown with them.

8. roycpa

roycpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to laugh at this one, cooler. In the last few years, ALL flights are pretty full, and the leg room will be nil, unless you donate a whole days gambling budget to move up to business class. We've flown at all times of the day and night, with no perceptible difference in the number of passengers. We fly through ORD on about half our trips, (when the fares are lower). Outside of one AA flight that left around 11 pm and was only 1/2 full each time, the other flights averaged 95% load factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.