1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just back home .

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Mick66golf, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Mick66golf

Mick66golf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back at 8 this morning from our first visit to Vegas . We had a great time and I'm sure we will be back again at some point . We stayed in the Bellagio for 4 nights and then flew down to San Francisco for the weekend before flying back to Vegas and stayed at the Vdara for 4 nights . The Bellagio was just sheer class we had a fountain view room and it was great to just sit in the room later on at night and watch the fountains with the music playing through the tv . The Vdara was more laid back and we had a corner suite which had separate living room and kitchen although didn't use the kitchen very often . We seen O in the Bellagio and really enjoyed it and would recommend it . We also seen Celine Dion and Lionel Ritchie who were both superb nights . I would recommend the restuarant in the Miracle mile shops called Ocean One which was really reasonable for food and really cheap for drinks a beer costing $3 and you could get 3 cocktails for $10 . We ate here 3 times twice for dinner and once for lunch and all meals were very good value for the money . At lunchtime the menu was mostly $4.99 for everything .

• Like Like x 1
  2. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Mick, I'm glad you enjoyed your first visit to Las Vegas. Sounds like you had a great time.

Who did you fly with, and would you use them again?

First trip of 2017.
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to hear.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. Mick66golf

Mick66golf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We flew with Thomas Cook and the flight was ok and we would use them again just because it was a direct flight . Although the seats weren't that comfy after being spoiled on a Virgin America internal flight we took to San Fran for the weekend which was the best seats I've ever flown on .

5. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad you enjoyed the vibe at Vdara. That's a pretty cool place!
    Thanks for sharing your experiences.
    Now it's time to start planning your next visit! :thumbsup:

RICHARD