1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just Back. Highs and Lows

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by paul.hodnett, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.hodnett

paul.hodnett Tourist

Nov 10, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi All
    Just got back from our 25th Wedding Anniversary Trip to Vegas.

Anniversary meal in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant: Superb food and service , also reasonably priced for high end. A fantastic seat by the window , directly opposite the Bellagio Fountains
    Panoramic Suite at the Vdara: Great suite , good views , great bed
    Grand Canyon trip
    Bellagio breakfast buffet.
    Margareteville Nachos

Being long hauled to the hotel and my wife askingme not to make a scene??
    Original trip to Grand Canyon with Heli USA cancelled due to the company going bust months ago:grrr: Tour company not aware , not being notified and only found out 24 hrs before scheduled trip. PLEASE BEWARE IF YOU HAVE TRIPS BOOKED WITH THIS COMPANY:wink2:
    1st room allocated in the Vdara was dirty and had broken furniture. This was quickly resolved after a trip back to check in.Was then sent champagne and strawberries as a peace offering. New room was great.
    Found a "crack pipe" in the wardrobe when we were checking the room was clear on the last day. Just threw it in the bin:ssst:
    The wife cleaned me out in the Premium Outlet (North)

Had a great time , with so much more than can explain:peace:
  2. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Aug 19, 2008
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for your problems, should have only paid the minimum for the taxi.
    We were at the Eiffel restaurant on Aug 5 for our 24 wedding anniversary, also a great night, with a great server- Will.
  3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Jan 24, 2010
    Houston by way of Philadelphia
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the re-cap.

A crack pipe in the room?! That is funny...I would've called the front desk just to hear their reaction to that
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Jul 17, 2011
    Northern Nevada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found one at The Orleans when I went to iron my shirt... it was stashed up where the iron was, but Vdara?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.