1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Just a few observations...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by CosmoM, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmoM

CosmoM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some notes from recent weekends in Vegas:

1) Orange is the new Black - Maybe for blondes. But the site of blonds wearing orange cocktail dresses, out for the evening, really caught my eye. Just the right amount of contrast between those that wore black, red, or yellow.

2) The Tao Beach Gauntlet - Starting around 2:30PM groups of men start entering the Venetian pool area under the guise of going to Tao Beach. They purchase drinks, then hang out on the side of the Venetian Pool where the entrance to Tao Beach is and start talking up girls as they leave or enter Tao Beach, mostly when they leave. The gauntlet starts at just outside the entrance to Tao Beach and ends up the stairs at the first patio.

3) I'm a 'Ho Magnet - So I like playing video poker at the bar at 3AM while drinking, that's not an open invitation for 1,2,3,4,5 or so 'Hos to start vying for my attention. I guess winning $400 didn't help.

4) T.G.I.R.W. - Thank god it's rock-a-billy week. In a sea of cocktail dresses, it was refreshing to see girls dressed in rock-a-billy wear, with unique fashion, hair styles, tattoos, and all.

Cheers,

Cosmo

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny...

A couple years ago my girlfriends & I were joking--hey, throw in a red or a blue dress. The clubbers were ALL in black LBTs (VERY L...)
    Glad to hear they are getting brave enough to try colors, lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.