1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July 2015 - Had a blast

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by XtremeD, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XtremeD

XtremeD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I must say, this is very very late obviously.

Let me start by saying this. I've ALWAYS wanted to experience Vegas once, now I am going to be a every or every other year visitor I think.

So, one day my wife after 1 year of being married basically told me its not working and didn't want to try counselling or anything (couple months later I found out it was because she left me for someone else). So, right then and there I found my brother in law and said f--- this lets go to vegas since I won't be around in a month or 2. He said sure, within 2 hours of me saying that we booked it and jumped on the plane a week later.

Got there, instantly got smashed and had a blast, saw the Grand Canyon on the last day (NOTE: I will never do that full day trip ever again!).

It took me 4 days after getting back to recover from that trip, 2 of those days were sleeping hahaha.

I will be going back in August this year (2016) and doing it all over again.

2. alecia0917

alecia0917 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry about the unfortunate circumstances, but sounds like you had a great time!

3. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I admire your attitude...kick her to the curb and live it up. I'm sure with your continuing trips to Vegas you'll find many great times ahead :drunk:.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear you made the most of it!

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for the circumstances that led to your trip but that's the spirit.....kick some dirt over that and move on. Looks like Vegas hooked another one!

6. sceej

sceej Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well done - way to bounce back. Am reminded of the line from "The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy (to date myself) "If that chick don't want to know then forget her!"

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.